Evil Eye Bracelet, Rose Gold Plated & Turquoise Paved
- 18k Rose Gold-plated Copper
- Micro Paved with Black Zirconia Crystals & Mini Turquoises
- Adjustable Length
- Also Available In Gold & White Gold Plated
Out of stock
Evil Eye Amulet is prevalent throughout the world, across various cultures. It is believed by many that the protective eye symbolises the divine watchful gaze which protects against evil and wards off negative energy. Rose gold-plated and paved with blue zirconia crystals and mini turquoises, protect yourself from the evil eye that abounds, the seen and the unseen!
Delivery & Returns
Shipping is within 24 hours of your order and is available worldwide (with some exclusions)* to residential addresses.
- Complimentary standard 2-3 days delivery on all purchases within the UK.
- Royal Mail 1st Class 1-day delivery: £4.50 (UK Only)
- Europe: 3-5 Working Days | £7 or Free on Purchases Over £60
- USA & Canada: 5-7 Working Days | £8 or Free on Purchases Over £80
- Rest Of The World: 3-7 Working Days | £8 or Free on Purchases Over £80
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return the product for an exchange or refund (less any postage/shipping charges) within 14 days of delivery.
Please send an email to email@example.com to let us know you wish to return an item, simply quote your order number and product.
*For more information please see Delivery & Returns page.
We use .925 sterling silver which is the best in terms of purity and durability together. Naturally, however, depending on the usage and/or storage conditions, silver may tarnish over time as a result of oxygen or sulphur coming into contact with the sterling silver.
We recommend that you avoid exposing your silver jewellery to water, perfume, soap or cosmetics as these could affect its colour. It is also recommended to store your silver jewellery in a cool, dry place in an individual jewellery box or pouch to avoid your jewellery tangling or scratching each other.
You can clean your silver jewellery by making a paste of baking soda and water and apply a pea-sized amount to the silver and polish using a soft and clean cloth. Do not use kitchen towels or tissues as they contain fibres that can scratch the silver.